Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween morning (the girls could hardly wait to put their costumes on)

The girls at Old Settler's Park Halloween party

Super Girl!!

Cute little Tink





Passing out candy after trick or treating
The girls were so excited for it to get dark to go trick or treating. We started off excited and ready. The second house had a big dog that ran to see the kids in their costumes and from then on Avery was very apprehensive to knock on strangers doors. I think passing out candy is even more fun than going door to door for Jaeden and Avery. They took turns putting candy in people's bags and telling them how pretty or scary they looked.

6 comments:

Christina said...

They are adorable!! Corrinna is obsessed with Tinkerbell these days, she would have flipped over Avery :) My kids like passing out candy, too!!

Sparkle Mama said...

So fun and so cute! Hey, I am bummed that I totally forgot about the Old Settler's Park thing this year... we have gone the last several years with y'all and I spaced it this year, but for good reason I guess.

Janet said...

I can't wait to put Reesa in a fairy princess costume they are my favorite!! Love super girl too!! Fun, fun!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

It looks like you had a really fun halloween with all of your parties. Your girls look so cute.

Walker family said...

Happy halloween, Avery was super girl too. We saw you at RR fall fest but were in the car leaving...

Lori said...

Yay for Tinkerbell! I LOVE that Jaeden was supergirl, so stinkin' cute!