Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Scrapbooking Retreat



























I recently had the opportunity to go to Altamont, UT for a scrapbooking retreat with my mom, sisters and sister-in-law (thank you so much mom!) Once a year my mom puts together a girls retreat with all the sisters and this year she brought us all together for this scrapbooking retreat. We got to go up a night earlier than the rest of the group so we had a chance to be alone and have silly sister time, do pedicures (thanks mom) and laugh and of course eat delicious food. My sister Lori and her friend Lindsey put on this scrapbooking retreat twice a year at this amazing gigantic cabin. I am not much of a scrapbooker but the classes they taught were so fun. We got lots of prizes and gifts. Three of my cousins were able to come and it was so fun to see them again and be with them. We got up from our tables of hours of scrapbooking and did the Macarana, the Electric Slide and some other dances to have a little fun but mostly move! We played card games, sat in the hot tub and went for walks hoping the cows wouldn't charge us. It was such a great time to laugh, talk and have a blast with my family. Thank you so much for all of this mom, it was amazing!

2 comments:

Walker family said...

I think that is a great idea your sister came up with, I would totally do that. Sounds fun.

Katie said...

That looks like it was SO fun!!!